Vintage Ercol Coffee Table with Magazine Rack n.o. 398/459 Dark
FREE SHIPPING to the mainland UK!!! 🚚 (see details)
- Mid century Ercol coffee table with magazine rack.
- A British mid century design classic.
- Dark tone example (Old Colonial).
- Solid Elm tops with turned Beech legs.
- Sometimes described as n.o. 398 or n.o. 459 online. The official Ercol name for this product is the "Occasional Coffee Table" and is listed in the 1956 catalog as n.o. 459 and later in the 1965 catalog and subsequently as n.o. 398. Just to clear that up!
- Width: 105 cm
- Depth: 46 cm
- Height: 36 cm
- I would be happy to provide any other measurements, just drop me a line.
Good vintage condition. The top has been refinished as it was too far gone. The legs are in good condition with a few minor knocks and one small repair. The magazine rack is in good condition but on of the slats has a warp in it. See pictures. Overall in very usable condition and ready to go into a room. Price reflects the condition.
All of my items are refurbished vintage pieces and have been put through my workshop and are now in "retail condition" and ready to go into a room and be used straight away. Please click to enlarge the pictures for best quality as they form part of this description.
FREE SHIPPING to the mainland UK!!! 🚚
UK delivery times are usually around 1 - 2 weeks depending on location.
**Unfortunately my FREE SHIPPING is only available to mainland England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. Some remote areas, Islands, the Scottish highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland etc will require a surcharge. Please contact me for details.
Your item will be fully wrapped and protected and transported using my trusted and insured A-to-B furniture couriers. I do not use standard postal services. It will be a one man delivery service and assistance with unloading heavy/bulky items will be required. A two man delivery could be arranged, contact me for details. Ground floor only unless by previous arrangement. If you have any specific delivery requirements or if I can assist with anything else then drop me a line and I will always help if I can.
It is also possible for you to collect the item from Worthing, West Sussex (BN14). You can also arrange your own courier if you prefer.
I may also be able to ship overseas, please contact me for a quote.