Mid Century Square Coffee Table in Teak
- Nice little square teak coffee table / lamp table.
- No marks/labels but could be G Plan. Similar quality.
- Slatted magazine rack.
- A really well made piece of furniture.
- Width: 61 cm
- Depth: 61 cm
- Height: 42 cm
- I would be happy to provide any other measurements, just drop me a line
Excellent vintage condition. No damage or scratches. There is one small, very very faint mark to the top (see pictures). There are no wobbles or loose joints. Fantastic condition and ready to go into a room.
Please click to enlarge pictures for best quality. More available upon request.
**Please contact me before purchase for a delivery quote to your location **
Shipping shows in the checkout as free but the delivery cost is payable in cash to the courier upon delivery your item :)
- As a guide, most of mainland UK can be covered by a £40 - £60 delivery cost, Cornwall, Scotland/Borders around £80-90, remote areas/highlands and islands may be more.
- Upon purchase I will pass your details onto the courier and they will contact you directly to arrange the delivery, please provide me with a contact phone number.
- The cost of delivery will be paid in cash on the day of delivery to the driver.
- It will be a one man delivery service and assistance with unloading heavy/bulky items will be required.
- A two man delivery could be arranged at extra cost upon request.
- Your item will be fully wrapped and protected for transit.
- If you have any specific delivery requirements then drop me a line and I will help if I can.
It is also possible for you to collect the item from Worthing, West Sussex (BN14), please email to discuss options. You can also arrange your own courier.
UK delivery times are usually around 7-14 working days depending on location but may differ due to distance/availability.
I may also be able to ship overseas, please contact me for a quote.
If you not fully satisfied with your item for any reason you can return it. I am unable to refund any delivery costs however and the buyer is responsible for return shipping.